Note: I am renting out the second bedroom/bathroom at the apartment I own/live in. I am open to a month-to-month lease. I own an apartment unit in the heart of Wicker Park. It's a 5-minute walk to the Damen blue line stop. My girlfriend and I live there and we rent out the extra bedroom/bathroom. We've rented it out for the last year 2 years. I'm open to short-term leases, so anything more than 3 months is fine with us. We can discuss different options. The apartment is 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom. It's fully-furnished, including the second bedroom which already has a very nice full-size bed (with sheets and pillows available as well if you want to use them). It's a large bedroom with a big closet. The price listed ($1,750) is the amount you will pay each month. This does not include utilities. Utility costs are from the following things (none are very expensive, though):
- internet (Comcast)
- gas (People's Gas)
- electric (ComEd) Here are some additional details about the unit: - 1 parking spot is available for free
- 1,400 square feet (very large, open floor plan with huge kitchen and living area)
- furnished living room with couch, chairs, TV, coffee table, end tables, etc.
- large open kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, stove, oven, garbage disposal, lots of cupboard space)
- kitchen also includes dishes, silverware, pots and pans, Keurig coffee machine
- washer and dryer in unit
- private bedroom (with a large, walk-in closet) and bathroom
- large balcony with table, chairs, and gas grill Please let me know if you're interested and we can discuss more details!